Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23rd / 08

Heey,

woow social exam was soo easy xD
so half of my exams are done now only science and math,
math i can deal with but science exam tomorrow eek,
sooo many units =/ guess i'll just study in the morning tmr.
mmm i got my invitation to awards night for 7pm on wednesday
pretty normal day , xcept my plans changed a bit, the school's bus system
whatever got screwed so noow, thrursday is a half day; celebration, dance,
report cards then chill wit friends after, friday; NO SCHOOL dramawatchingbeetches
=] only think i wanna think about now is; science exam, math exam and awards night
then after wednesday i'll jus think about my friends/hangouts. then after that
dramawatching x 100 . =] talked to marrazzo today he said he MIGHT say now =]
woo hoo babeeyyy . anyways imma go and try to find a semi-formal outfit.
lovelovelove,

Lisaaaa ♥♥


"" he's my life ""

No comments: